Many utility companies already use TeamShare to modernize case and document management and their administrative routines.
Here are a few examples of the TeamShare's benefits:
- and let the system do the work, ensuring the quality and reliability of document management.
- and optimize accessibility, improve decision-making basis and speed up processes
Publish to the web
- and communicate with your costumers. Publish news, guides etc. directly from TeamShare to the web
Standardize document management
- and manage documents after agreed processes, that save your organization's employees considerable time
Streamline case management
- and get a great overview of a case, it's parties and the tasks retaled to the case
Update data via your mobile device
- and easily add a photo of an installation or repair job directly to your case in TeamShare.
Take a photo with your mobile phone and select the case it relates to and the image is transferred to TeamShare. The image is is then available to anyone in the company who needs to access it now and in the futue.
Integrate automated processes
- Received information from another cource and automatically create new cases in TeamShare - fully automatic.
After a customer orders a new water connection on your website, a case is automatically created in TeamShare along with the customer's contact and order detalis, triggering associated workflows.
TeamShare supports the processing of personal, sensitive and accessible information in regards to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with built-in tools for insights, reports, etc.
Lector is a supplier on SKI framework agreement and can deliver TeamShare on competitive terms to the public.